Friday, June 7, 2019

How to get into remote biostatistics/data science?

No comments :

Hi all, I was wondering what would be the best way to break into the data science/biostatistics remote market. My undergraduate degree was in chemistry, and I'm currently studying health science/statistics for my masters degree. I want to work in biostatistics/data science upon graduation, and eventually remotely, but I'm not really sure how to 1) market myself to eventually secure a job 2) obtain an internship in a field which would be seen as slightly outside of my field (as although my degrees are STEM, I have little background in comp sci). Should I just buckle down and study R/Python for 6 months before applying for internships?



Submitted June 07, 2019 at 09:26PM by NaivePair http://bit.ly/2F0ju2R

No comments :

Post a Comment