Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Has anyone traveled out of the US for dental care?

No comments :

I’ve had multiple consultations here in Florida, USA. I have several issues with my teeth that I have been managing for more than two decades and I’ve recently been told that my best course of action is to have all of my top teeth removed and replaced with permanent implants. I’m aware that there are many options available but was specifically given the option of “all on 4s.” I already have two implants on teeth 13 and 14. Tooth 12 has internal resorption and has become painful. I have root resorption to teeth 11,10, 9 and 8, but have a lot of mobility to 10 and 9. And I have slight mobility to the rest of my upper teeth. I have spent thousands of dollars since my early 20s (I’m 43 years old now) on preserving my teeth, but it seems futile at this point. I’m ready to have them removed and replaced with prosthetic teeth, but my out of pocket expense is close to $30,000. Has anyone had experience with traveling out of the country to have medical care? Or can anyone point me in the right direction?



Submitted June 05, 2019 at 06:08PM by bkassnel http://bit.ly/2IjPIad

No comments :

Post a Comment