Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Gotta love bans for no reason

No comments :

Long time lurker, I just wanted to pass on some information for those that are having issues with survey junkie. I contacted support asking why I haven't had any surveys show up for 9 days.

I got an email back stating that I had violated their terms of use. I asked to back up that claim In how I had broken any of the rules. My wife also has an account, I thought that maybe this had been the problem. But in their terms of use it states that it is allowed as long as a unique and individual email is used.

My wife's account they won't respond to any of her emails and will not allow her to withdraw.

In their terms of use they also state that they have the right to terminate any account for any reason, but further down they are required to pay you the money you have earned and it will be held for 30 days.

I made a formal email requesting my balance and asked my wife to do the same.

They have not gotten back to me with any proof or response.

If I was a shady person scamming survey sites then I would expect this, but again I fill out my correct demographics and answer truthfully.

I would say stay away from survey junkie as I am not the only one that has been getting the no surveys on main screen problem. Instead maybe spend that time on Swagbucks or mturk doing surveys there.



Submitted June 05, 2019 at 11:25PM by onritsu http://bit.ly/2MwWbE8

No comments :

Post a Comment