Saturday, June 8, 2019

Don't use the AC as a dehumidifer. ​

No comments :

So I live in the South and it is extremely humid in the summer here. The heat is one thing, the humidity is another. This is the beginning of my third summer here and I finally figured out that I don't need to run the AC until I have to put on a flannel just to be able to breathe in my apartment. Got myself a bunch of the Damp Rids and they've worked wonders. Saturday is my cleaning day and I was able to clean for the entire afternoon without having to turn up the AC to, essentially, dehumidify the place for comfort. Could definitely tell because I did not place on in the bathroom, and could tell the difference between that and the rest of the apartment the second I went in there. I put one in there immediately. If you live in an apartment like I do, there's not a whole lot you can do about the heating and cooling situation, but this is one fix that I think really worked today. :). Make sure you're running the AC to get to a certain temperature, if once it turns off, you're immediately uncomfortable, like I was, it's the humidity and Damp Rid might really help.



Submitted June 08, 2019 at 08:50PM by SandroDA70 http://bit.ly/2IsbpFd

No comments :

Post a Comment