Sunday, June 9, 2019

Done with school and ready for a vacation please help

No comments :

I am graduating this September, after a super intensive post-grad program. I feel like I've seen natural sunlight for about 6 hours total in the past year.

I'll keep it short:

Couple: M(36)/F(31), no kids, both active, not big drinkers

  • Budget around 6K (the cheaper the better though). We want beach tropical, not picky, I'm hoping for at least a 6-day getaway.
  • he wants an all-inclusive (we both don't have time to arrange a vacation. I just want to kick ass in my last semester and not have to worry about this). He is looking at Cancun, but I think we should explore a little more than that.
  • We are located in the midwest. I use to live in HI and I miss hiking in the mountains with the waterfall, I miss outdoor air and real sunlight, not computer screens and hospital fluorescent lighting haha.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!



Submitted June 10, 2019 at 01:50AM by MajorMatter6 http://bit.ly/2X0p2EJ

No comments :

Post a Comment