Monday, June 10, 2019

Brew your own

No comments :

Probably not a novel idea around here, but I have pledged to myself never to buy D&D coffee in the am. (Save, for an emergency or no available coffee maker while away from home)

The line to get into the drive-in today went into the street, obstructing traffic. Time it takes to get coffee actually makes my co-workers late sometimes. I feel like they always mess up my order and a medium coffee costs $2.50. The styrofoam mugs are terrible for the environment.

I have a few cool, refillable mugs and I pour my own coffee each day. This probably saves us about $2000/year for my husband and I to brew our own. For gifts, I usually buy him a new one each year, with our kids artwork on it. (Everybody loves that)



Submitted June 10, 2019 at 08:13PM by msmcb http://bit.ly/2XIySZe

No comments :

Post a Comment