Monday, June 3, 2019

Any ideas on how to make $500 in a month?

No comments :

Hi there guys. Sorry if this is irrelevant to the sub.

I'm a freelancer from Venezuela, and I've been working as a translator and content writer for the past year or two.

I'm going through a pretty dry spell, only doing one or two small gigs per week. I recently graduated from college and I'm looking forward to moving abroad and get a job that relates to my degree

And long story short I need $500 by the end of the month to buy plane tickets and move abroad. I thought it was possible but having at the rate I'm going I'm not gonna make it.

Here's a list of some of my skills so that you guys can give me better ideas

Native Spanish speaker I also have a very good English

I have a degree in industrial engineering.

Cheers, hope y'all have a good day



Submitted June 03, 2019 at 11:39PM by Caedes07 http://bit.ly/316JEub

No comments :

Post a Comment