Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Work online involving Biology?

No comments :

I’m looking for advice in finding an online work gig. My main skills are a background in Biology (BA) so that’s what I’m looking to work with. I’ve been doing chegg tutoring online and have looked at other tutor sites but nothing has been as consistent as I’d need.
I’ve been browsing threads and searching for past threads on here but haven’t found something too too useful so that’s why I’m making a thread.
Ideally I’m looking for something that I can put time into when I have hours for. My schedule right now makes it hard to have a set schedule of hours like I’d have if I picked up a part time retail job.

Where should I be looking for online gigs that involve science that wouldn’t require a hard set schedule?



Submitted May 22, 2019 at 11:23PM by Highjumper21 http://bit.ly/2VK2rro

No comments :

Post a Comment