Monday, May 13, 2019

Will this qualify for $10 bonus from sign-up?

No comments :

I just signed up for Swagbucks and the offer is:

$10 Bonus with 1st purchase via Swagbucks Shopping

Get a 1000 SB bonus, which is equivalent to $10 in value, when you spend at least $25 at a store featured in Swagbucks.com/Shop. You must receive a minimum of 25 SB for this purchase, which you must complete within 30 days of registration. MyGiftCardsPlus.com and travel purchases do not qualify.

I don't have anything particular to buy right now, so I'm thinking of going to GiftCardMall.com to get an Ebay eGift card. This should qualify for the $10 bonus, right? I don't want to go out of my way to get a gift card if it doesn't qualify for the bonus. I know some people don't have bonuses posted for whatever reason so I'm curious.

Thanks.



Submitted May 13, 2019 at 07:51PM by rofic http://bit.ly/2Hgqeeo

No comments :

Post a Comment