Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Which one of these options should I spend my prizerebel points on?

No comments :

Disclaimer: I am posting here instead of on r/prizerebel because in general you guys are more experienced in this and other beermoney forms. Anyway, so I wanted to get a $10 Wizard101 (yes, I know) card using prizerebel and I finally over the last 4 days have gotten over $10. My options to get it are PayPal (although it isn’t linked to anything so I don’t know if or how that would work), wait until $15 for a visa, or an actual $10 Wizard101 gift card that prizerebel sells. The only reason I am worried is that the direct one would not process and instead have some error which I have heard is common. Is this true, and which one should I get?



Submitted May 22, 2019 at 07:41AM by diligentdev http://bit.ly/2VGzzjU

No comments :

Post a Comment