Monday, May 13, 2019

The excitement of getting something new

No comments :

I recently lost quite a bit of weight (thank you, r/loseit), and was excited to fit back into my old pants. I was disappointed to learn they had a dime-sized hole. I had been wearing my bigger pants, but decided to try and mend the old ones because I worked so damn hard to fit in those specific pants.

A trip to the fabric store and an almost perfect iron-on later, I feel like I have a new pair of pants. It really feels like the excitement you get when you buy something new. It can be tough seeing so much cool stuff out there (especially tech) and never buying it, but it's good to know I can "get my fix" of new purchase induced endorphins by giving new life to something I thought was lost.



Submitted May 13, 2019 at 09:54PM by Helix-09 http://bit.ly/2vY2Dc9

No comments :

Post a Comment