Tuesday, May 28, 2019

spelling test swagbucks

No comments :

PLEASE HELP ME.

this quiz is located under discover then sign up and earn

i have been trying to complete this spelling test for 50 sb's. It says spelling but is is more like an English quiz. 40 questions - I believe i have all the spelling words spelled right but the English lessons are giving me headache - I am getting a score of 95 which means i have two wrong. I do that Willn't and There's less apples in the garden today are correct. Thank you very much for your help. Also in case you did not notice i put up some more quiz answers

  • whisper
  • palace
  • hummingbird
  • restaurant
  • principal
  • vegetarian
  • referee
  • village
  • python
  • foreign
  • willn't
  • thief
  • Caribbean
  • auction
  • receipt
  • looking for the correct usage of the word affect or effect.
    • her encouragement had a good affect on his self-esteem
    • the teacher had a good effect on the boy's grades
    • leaving the lights on will effect your energy bill
    • jogging will have a good affect on her health
      • I picked leaving the lights on
  • broccoli
  • bicycle
  • Shakespeare is the world's most famous
    • playwreight
    • playwright
    • playwrite
    • playright
      • I picked playwright and i think that is correct according to brainly.com
  • We don't have ______ coffee left.
    • some
    • none
    • any
    • no
      • I picked any
  • February
  • baguette
  • temperature
  • Harry's dad made fun of him in front of his friends. How did that make Harry feel?
    • embarrassed
    • embarressment
    • embarassed
    • embarrasment
      • i put down embarrassed
  • Which is an example of personification? ( the attribution of a human characteristic to something nonhuman?
    • the alligators teeth are white daggers
    • the stars winked at me
    • the fish swan across the river as if it was dancing
    • the blanket was as white as snow
      • I answered the stars winked at me
  • A common grammar mistake is to mix up "who's" and "whose" Which sentence is incorrect?
    • Who's going to the party tonight?
    • Can you tell me who's got my jacket?
    • Whose clothes are there?
    • Who's books do these belong to?
      • I chose Who's books do these belong to
  • Pomegranate
  • handkerchief
  • psychiatrist
  • pharaoh
  • prosciutto
  • What is an example of a simile?
    • She was a hurricane in his heart
    • You are my sunshine
    • My love is like a red rose
    • He was drowning in a sea of grief
      • I chose My love is like a rose..because i think similes contain the word like or as
  • Which is not an example of a paradox?
    • the rules are, there are no rules
    • this is the beginning of the end
    • you cant save money by spending it
    • less is more
      • I chose you cant save money by spending it
  • prejudice
  • prejudice
  • pterodactyl
  • otorhinolaryngolist - ear, nose and throat doctor
  • archaeologist
  • Knowing when to use less & fewer. Which sentence is WRONG?
    • I ate fewer apples today than yesterday
    • There's less apples in the garden today
    • I cycled less than three miles today
    • I get fewer hours of sleep these days
      • I picked - There's less apples in the garden today
  • Who and whom- Which sentence is INCORRECT?
    • Who's going to the park today?
    • Okay, who do you agree with?
    • I have two brothers, one of whom is a scientist.
    • With who did you go skiing today?
      • I picked i have two brothers
  • Axolotl


Submitted May 29, 2019 at 12:07AM by mikeandfalen http://bit.ly/2VZHc4N

No comments :

Post a Comment