Monday, May 13, 2019

Proofreading - no degree or experience needed

No comments :

I'm a broke student and I would like to earn a bit of extra money by proofreading. I have made a Fiverr account but nobody is biting. I have no professional experience in proofreading, only doing it as a hobby in the past (back in the days when I was into fanfiction). I've tried to post my services on r/slavelabour but as proofreading is seen as homework cheating on there my posts got instabanned so I've given up on that one. Where else can I go to, available in the UK, that won't rip me off and pay me fairly without me having to give them a resume and my life story? And that, unlike Fiverr, I will actually get work on?



Submitted May 13, 2019 at 05:28PM by amethicc http://bit.ly/2Jl8yR1

No comments :

Post a Comment