Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Programmer needed!

No comments :

Hey all! I know Upwork is the place to go for freelance workers, but I’m hoping to learn a little about how hard my project will be before asking for bids. Please comment if you have actual knowledge of the difficulty of my request.

I’m wanting to be able to scrape data from a few specific websites periodically. Specifically: I want to be able to go open an exe file and have a csv file open up after having scraped a few specific county parcel viewers.

The way these viewers currently work, is you have to select a property from a map. A small window will open up and show ownership information. This is the data I’m trying to scrape.

Thoughts?



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 11:24PM by TodaysMenace http://bit.ly/2HHCW6k

No comments :

Post a Comment