Saturday, May 11, 2019

OnePulse | MICRO SURVEYS

No comments :

Hello everyone!

I am introducing you all to a new survey app (maybe). OnePulse is all about mini surveys called Pulses, that literally less than a minute! Fast cashout - you can cash out (max) $5 per day via PayPal. Now that I have gotten you excited, let's talk about it in detail.

OnePulse(Google Play)

There are a number of different types of Pulses (surveys) - True/False, Would you rather (Pick one), Normal survey type (Multiple choices and 5 word or more answers). The novelty of the app is in the way you make money and the shortness of the Pulses. Every Pulse regardless of the type is less than a minute unless it's where you have to look at a new product video/ad, but those are rare. Each Pulse has up to 3 questions.

The main difference between this app and other survey apps is that not all of them are paid, but it tells you if something is paid or not, the paid ones are marked with a "$" sign. The reason you should do the unpaid Pulses is to gain XP points which help you level up, like a game. At the moment there are 17 levels.

If you are thinking why should I bother doing that? It's so that you make more money per Pulse. Currently, I am at level 9, which translates to $0.33 per paid survey and it will increase by a cent when I level up. Unlike every survey app/website I have tried, this app actually has fun and normal questions and since everything is under a minute (I timed myself - 30 seconds) it actually feels doable.

I cannot give examples of stuff I have answered so, I am making stuff up -

Pulse Title - RainbowsAfter clicking a Pulse it gives a tiny description and then you'll get 2 or 3 questions-

1)What is your favorite color?

Multiple choices

2)Tell us what this color means to you? (In 5 words or more)

The End!

You are also welcome to submit questions to them, they frequently do community Pulses.

OnePulse has channels like gardening, cooking, politics, gaming, and more to choose from so that you get surveys from the topics you are interested in. You always get notified when a new "paid" survey is available but I have to say that the spots fill up quickly, so click that banner fast.

I have had this app for a while now, but I am not a diligent person so I hardly do the unpaid surveys and why I am at such a low level. To give you context - I installed the app in November and essentially forgot about it after a few days (read - a week) and only opened it when I got a paid Pulse notification. I did 3 - 4 each time I got a notification. My balance right now is $10.49 because I withdrew $5 into my PayPal to check how fast it works (I got the money in 10 seconds but it may take up to 24hrs).

The payout is very good and fast even if you are restricted to the amount you can withdraw per day. I am sure all of the great people here can make a whole lot more than me and have fun while doing so! Keep it on your phone do a Pulse when you are waiting for the bus or don't :D You may not earn a whole lot fast but its a nice app to have in your arsenal.

Availability: Google Play | App Store - USA | UK | KENYA

P.S There is no referral program that I am aware of. But they do have a friends feature, wherein you can add people using their username. If anyone is interested in trying let me know (I am curious about its use).

*I am not sure about the flair because it's not global but isn't USA only since it's available in 3 countries.

Edit: Link to the website with App Store link - https://www.onepulse.com/



Submitted May 12, 2019 at 01:49AM by poojakarki http://bit.ly/2Veaixb

No comments :

Post a Comment