Thursday, May 23, 2019

Need help remembering before I go crazy

No comments :

In the past week someone posted a list of a few sites that paid out, most of them I had heard of before. There was one though...it stood out. The claim was that they pay you $10 for each app you download and each survey you take. Hell, I got $2 just for signing up. The first app in the list was a card game. So I kept it open in my iPad to do later, but then my iPad lost it. I can’t find it in my history, etc. The guy who posted about it mentioned that “they probably shouldn’t be paying out so much, not sure how long it’ll last” and said something about making $240 or some high dollar amount in a short period of time. Can anyone help? Tia!



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 01:35PM by AmandaHolly http://bit.ly/2HP0V2l

No comments :

Post a Comment