Wednesday, May 8, 2019

My experience with rev

No comments :

Honestly? I worked there from April till now.. my account was closed because "committment ratio was lower" which im not sure if that meant I wasn't doing enough or I was unclaiming too many or too little projects. When I wanted to contact support all they said was "the decision is final" I was sad because i had amassed 300 hours.

Honestly I loved the pay and the comfort of working from home but I was really upset that i wasn't offered even an explaination as even though it would have been cool to appeal, my heart wasn't set on it.

What is rev? It's a transcription website based in the US where you translate audio to text, sometimes really poor quality clips.



Submitted May 08, 2019 at 11:09AM by RachieEdits http://bit.ly/2LrQgiV

No comments :

Post a Comment