Monday, May 13, 2019

Moving budget

No comments :

My fiancĂ© and I are under contract for purchasing our first home which we are very excited about!! Looking for any tips or tricks to save on moving supplies. Anyone have any thrift tips for saving on essential moving supplies such as boxes and tape? I work in an office and we throw out boxes often so I’ll save them but it won’t be nearly enough for all of our stuff. I was also considering using open space in dressers as a way to pack items as well. I was planning on removing our dresser drawers to move them and putting them back in for the transit and then removing the draws again to get them in the house. Less clothes to pack and unpack!

Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.



Submitted May 13, 2019 at 07:51AM by applejuice813 http://bit.ly/2E2DIZi

No comments :

Post a Comment