Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Lucky Day App Scam

No comments :

I keep seeing that people as well as me being stuck at $8.25 so we can’t reach the minimum $10 to pay out. I have been stuck on this amount for over 6 months and now the app is gone from my App Store after I reached out to them about my account being wiped of $5 I accrued. It seems as if they have a way to make sure you don’t win anything over $8.25 and also I even reached out to winners of the raffle by searching them on Facebook and matching their photo and asked if they really did win the $1000 or whatever they won and not a single person messaged back confirming they really won and their all seem to be bunk profiles. I find this company highly suspicious especially now that they deleted the app so I can’t review them negatively or even reach out for support.



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 07:37AM by ShinjiBing http://bit.ly/2XaUX1X

No comments :

Post a Comment