Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Looking for someone reliable to be part of my ‘business’

No comments :

Hi!

For the past 1.5 years I have grown a Fiverr account that specializes in Facebook Audience definition. The main part of the gig is researching targeted audiences and clicking these together in Facebook Ads manager.

Once the audience is displayed in ads manager I take a screenshot of the audience and copy this into a word document and briefly describe why I chose these specific interests / demographics / behaviours.

Currently, my hourly compensation is converted to around $100 / hour for completing these gigs on Fiverr and I am averaging around $1k per month. I am certain I could scale easily to 2k per month if I put in more time (sending out custom offers, answering to everyone who contacts me etc)

Now, due to time issues with work / university , I am unable to scale as much as I would like to. I am getting around 10 people per day inquiring about my service but don’t have the time to respond that quickly and this is the main reason that I don’t turn more of these inquiries into sales. Currently my conversion rate is around 0.3% and used to be up to 5%.

I am now searching for someone who is interested in either:

  1. Taking orders from me directly to complete. I will give you direct orders from Fiverr (outsource these to you). Here I will then focus completely on aquiring customers and will have nothing more to do with the actual gig process.

  2. Taking over my whole Fiverr account.

If anyone is interested in my offer please feel free to contact and we can then discuss further!

Thanks for reading and have a great day!



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 03:53AM by Shomski http://bit.ly/2VX6aBO

No comments :

Post a Comment