Tuesday, May 14, 2019

I am going to do as much Microworkers as I can for 5 days.

No comments :

Hi guys,

So recently I started using microworkers a few years ago, and have received somewhere along the lines of 50 payouts. I came across it again, and have made a good bit of beer money last week.

What really got me going on it was I found some Twitter tasks paying 0.65 each. So I got the 100 followers from one of those follow4follow websites (took 30min) that were required, and did all of these tasks, there were about 60 of these.

They're starting to get approved, and I should make about $40 from those alone, and it took about 1-2 hours to complete all of them. It was VERY repetitive. Anyway I have some time off at the moment, so I want to see how much I can earn from completing as much tasks as I can. Either until there are none left that I can do, or I am fed up with it.

I will report my earnings/projected earnings here daily if I remember, and when they are all approved see how much I made.



Submitted May 14, 2019 at 02:46AM by Mustbnice13 http://bit.ly/2VAWyBv

No comments :

Post a Comment