Thursday, May 23, 2019

How to complete Swago board without Gold Surveys?

No comments :

I haven't had gold surveys for 2 weeks because I was "not giving consistent answers". I have never given false or inconsistent answers, but here I am assuming soft banned.

So it seems every row has something about attempting or completing a gold survey or completing the daily goals, which I can't do without a gold survey. I have tried peanut lab surveys, but never get to complete one because I get dq'd and attempting one does not check off "attempting a gold survey".

Is there any other way to get a gold survey?

I also can buy a gift card I suppose to mark off the middle row, but the most I can get is 140SB because I can't mark off any of the other squares without Gold Surveys.

Makes me wonder if this was a planned "ban" for many to prevent them from completing the Swago board. :(



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 12:03PM by blasttrish http://bit.ly/2JxWKLH

No comments :

Post a Comment