Wednesday, May 22, 2019

How long until Lionbridge responds to get you working?

No comments :

Hi, I'm new to lionbridge but I haven't heard from them

-I applied for Rater

-I submitted my I-9 but didnt get an email that they received it or not

-I can login on my paystub/hours on ultipro but thats about it

-I was suppose to start working on 5/17 like a week ago

-I tried to check my hub (where I did my test) for work but its always say "no current task are available please try again"

My question is:

Do I wait for some email they send for me to start working?

Do I get an email saying that they processed the I-9?

I'm left hanging here lol Have a feeling they forgot or something -__-

Help is appreciated!



Submitted May 22, 2019 at 07:35PM by k1m11 http://bit.ly/2WivKpj

No comments :

Post a Comment