Sunday, May 12, 2019

Has forthright been absolute shit for anyone else lately?

No comments :

Ever since they made the changes to partner surveys, I've made next to nothing. I was a little annoyed when they got rid of the $3/$2/$1 option, but I was actually making a fair amount of money and I found I was qualifying for more surveys. Then they made the latest changes, and I've made a grand total of $0.80. I haven't tracked how much time exactly I've spent, but every day I run through the partner surveys until they tell me there's none left. A fair amount of the surveys I'll press the button to take it, and it automatically sends me to a new partner survey page, without even redirecting me to a survey. I'm very disappointed, because Forthright has been my largest source of beermoney in the past. At this point I don't think its worth it for me to do their partner surveys.



Submitted May 12, 2019 at 09:46PM by mister_chainsaw http://bit.ly/2vSO7SP

No comments :

Post a Comment