Friday, May 10, 2019

Frugal Employment?

No comments :

So I [26 M] am between jobs at the moment and I was looking for a new job. For reference, I have no discernible skills or experience other than being r/iamverysmart certified and an all-around prick. Anyway, what's the best job to get started on the frugal life? I have been out of work for a while and surviving a la Z Nation apocalypse style. By the way, just discovered that show. It's great TV. So I was thinking about McDonald's or fast food for the freebies. I make about $50,000 in side-income and have access to maybe $10,000 in savings. My family is pretty set in the monies dept but they cut me off recently. I have never had to work a day in my life, so it's been an adjustment. Any advice for a newbie?



Submitted May 10, 2019 at 11:02PM by xXxDeweyLee19xXx http://bit.ly/2VfaLz5

No comments :

Post a Comment