Thursday, May 23, 2019

Advice on moving away from sales job?

No comments :

Hello Everyone!

I'm new here and I'm not sure if this is allowed, but here I go anyway.

I have been in sales now for quite some time, and I'm completely sick if it. I've been wanting to move away from it and potentially do something online/work remotely, having multiple streams of income if possible.

In the last few days, I have signed up for Appen, Respondent and Amazon Turk. But I'm sure these alone aren't enough for me to leave my miserable sales job.

I'm 26 years old, I have mortgage and my bills are approx £900 per month. I'm also from the UK.

Does anyone have any advice on how I can make a shift and actually enjoy life again?

Thanks in advance.



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 07:34AM by DANNYW1993 http://bit.ly/2WjBMGd

No comments :

Post a Comment