Wednesday, May 22, 2019

AdGem Lords Mobile offer.

No comments :

First off, I'm not sure what to flair this, since there's no AdGem flair, so I apologize.

Hi everyone, so, there's one thing that's bugging me, I'm not sure if it appears on other countries, but here there's AdGem as one of the options in the Discover section.

I went there and there was this offer for 120SB that said I had to attack a lvl.2 monster in Lords Mobile, so I went and did it, which actually took quite some time.

Then I waited, and didn't get rewarded, I waited a little more, but no reward, so I sent them a ticket, including proof that I did indeed attack the lvl.2 monster.

It's been well over 24 hours and I didn't get any response.Anyone know what I should do now? I'm kinda bummed since I spent a few days on that offer, and not getting anything for it is kinda sad.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I had done a smaller AdGem offer before the Lords Mobile one, it involved installing this app called Bloom, and then associating my Phone number to it, which I actually got credited a whopping 84SB for such an easy offer.

EDIT 2: I sent them another email a few minutes ago, saying that the ticket went unanswered, and they responded surprisingly fast, saying that they took care of it. So now I have the credits, yay!



Submitted May 22, 2019 at 05:45PM by goldd3vil http://bit.ly/2Wf8f0r

No comments :

Post a Comment