Monday, June 10, 2019

Respondent.io Interviewer didn’t show up

No comments :

Hi guys!

For those of you who work on Respondent.io; I had scheduled an appointment and prior to the time the Researcher said they’d message me the link to where our online interview would take place. However I messaged them a few hours prior to the appointment, nothing was sent. I stayed 30 minutes past the scheduled time and nothing.

I’m at a loss at what to do because I don’t want to be marked as “Unattended” as it bans you from Respondent indefinitely. I’ve emailed Respondent about the situation and messaged the interviewer.

Do you guys have any insight on this kind of situation? As this has never happened to me of the 20-30 or so interviews I’ve had.



Submitted June 11, 2019 at 01:55AM by PM_ENGLISH_BULLDOGS http://bit.ly/2IDZhAO

No comments :

Post a Comment