Wednesday, May 15, 2019

How do I make income with a variety of devices and myself?

No comments :

I need some feedback for the best online work that is the most appropriate for what I'm equipped with. I have two laptops with up to 4GB of RAM, dual-core processors (2019 -- what even is that?), and are a decade old on each. I have 3 phones that are running Android OS 5+ with less than 2GB RAM and can open few apps before the phones lag.

Here are some background to my technical skills...

My transcribing speed is 4 audio minutes per real-time hour, which many websites see that as an under-qualification. However, my WPM is fast and standard.

My video editing skills are sub-par. I only use free video editors and require constant tutorials on specific effects/transitions.

Image editing is slightly better than video editing, but I'm not artistic enough to be a regular designer for logos or commission work. I can only photoshop to a bare minimum until I lose attention to detail.

I don't like writing articles.



Submitted May 16, 2019 at 01:30AM by ProjectInvestor http://bit.ly/2JQU6jx

No comments :

Post a Comment